Volunteer Notetakers Needed
If you got to this page from my.ucla your class NEEDS a notetaker.
The CAE needs volunteer notetakers for many classes at the undergraduate, graduate and professional school level. A Volunteer Notetaker must be enrolled in the class for which notetaking is requested. Volunteer Notetakers provide a copy of the notes that they take for themselves. For more information and to apply as a Notetaker, visit our ClockWork Homepage and read the section posted under Volunteer Notetakers.
For more information, contact:
Scanners scan and edit assigned books and other academic materials for students with visual and learning disabilities.
For more information, talk to:
Alternative Format/Assistant Proctor Coordinator
- Chemistry-Biology Interface Training Program (CBI) - Learn more at http://www.chem.ucla.edu/CBI/Site/CBI_Home.html
- Here is an opportunity for Students with Disabilities who are in majors/programs related to Biology. For more information about NIH- and Grad Division-funded training program: Cellular and Molecular Biology Training Program (CMB) - http://cmb.mbi.ucla.edu/
- Mathematica Center for Studying Disability Policy - Learn more at: http://www.disabilitypolicyresearch.org/disability-research-consortium/fellowships
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day - Learn more at http://www.globalaccessibilityawarenessday.org/
- 2016 LMU/UCP Innovation Lab - Link to Overview